HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Educating: presenting product knowledge in salon, on line and at our distributors
- Prepare and present product and live model demos Territory Management
- Coordinate salon education with the salon owner
- Maintain and develop new business opportunities
- Respond to education requests in a timely manner
- Classroom Education: working closely with supervisor to plan and successfully execute seminars within their classrooms
- Coordinate, order needed material, set up location Sales:
- Work closely with SKP distributor sales consultants to acquire and maintain salons within
- Hairstylist certification
- Minimum 5 years hairdressing experience with thorough knowledge of hair color
- Minimum of 2 years of indirect sales experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer skills (lotus notes, Microsoft office, power point) and technical support material
- Strong time management skills
- Bilingual/French and English required
- Expertise in presentation skills
- Execute color to professional standards
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.