Regional Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes local and regional sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors (A, B)
- Communicates with KAM / Sales team and management on specific customers tasks and priorities (A some SBU, L)
- Coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints (A)
- Executes pricing and promotional actions (A),
- Executes KAM strategy (listing, promotions) (A some SBU, B)
- Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation (A)
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales (L)
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or store visits; follows up on store implementation/promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps (A)
- Coordinates education implementation and sales impact with technical advisors (A, B)
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract mgmt (A, B)
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed
- Provides forecast information to demand planning team
- 5 years industrial sales experience
- Ability to learn BDS and ACE CRM tools
- Proficient in Teams, Outlook, other Microsoft apps and software
- Able to work collaboratively through supply chain issues
- Able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Able to handle negotiations
- Able to maximize time and territory management
- Able to manage a T and E and stay within budget
- Self motivated, self starter with a focus on results
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.