IND, Bangalore, CEO
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Integration Engineer implements EDI, API and API-led integration including prototyping, testing and deployment of APIs.He/she resolves system and/or integrations defects and improves existing solutions and services used in application integrations. He/she supports the Integration Architects/Engineers, business users and other IT teams to best analyze requirements and collaborates with them to create technical design specifications. He/she will give guidance as well to junior integration engineers based on his/her know-how and seniority.
- Implement, document and operate small to large scale integration solutions incl. EDI, API-led integration as well as other integration scenarios like: RFC, ALE/iDoc, message queueing, managed file transfers, etc.
- Performs issue resolution incl. hands on 2nd/3rd level bug fixing, CI/CD and supports achievement of operational KPIs
- Mentor and provide support to junior integration engineers
- Masters’ Degree in Software Development, IT/Engineering or comparable studies
- Minimum of 2 year hands-on/operational experience in overall SAP integration solutions and architectural capabilities (cf. SAP ISA-M framework).
- Good analytical thinking with solution-oriented approach and self-drive.
- Is a team player with confidence in own skills and willing to daily learn more.
- Proven team player with good collaboration ability with other integration engineers.
- Fluency in English is a must.