SGP, Singapore, Purchasing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Assist in global sourcing and procurement of materials, to provide uninterrupted supply with best cost, optimal quality, and desired lead time
- Assist in market survey and bench marking exercise to explore new suppliers and technologies
- Opportunity to co-develop category strategy including implementation and delivery
- Support supplier’s consolidation and compliance strategy
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimal supervision
- Good analytical, presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations, requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge in contract administration, contract negotiation and procurement management is a plus
- Should possess work authorization for Singapore
- Ability to work with data, analyze data run reports
- Please state your availability period for the internship (preferably those who can commit 4-6 months)