China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Finish the QC daily test item
- Testing effectively and make usage decision in system within GR (Goods receive) Time.
- Do the raw materials and packing materials, process and FG goods inspection
- Ensure all testing are effective and efficiency
- Laboratory instrument maintenance and internal calibration
- New inspection plan generated and test data management in P93 and supports for trouble shooting analysis
- SAP system operation
- willing to join the training about quality and technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Should have 0-1 years of experience in chemical industry
- Preferred language: English (Good)