Purchasing Manager-Indirect Materials, Services & Logistics
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages relationship to local key stakeholder, collaborates on initialization of saving projects or further benefits
- Specifies reg./local demand, creates spend transparency by analyzing purchasing data, defines specific metrics as basis for negotiation
- Screens the markets and identifies potentially new suppliers, prepares and conducts efficient and compliant (e)-sourcing activities
- Develops supplier decision memo for local business, awards and implements suppliers, establishes contracts in cooperation with Legal and Business Units
- Tracks and benchmarks sourcing decision, consults category for the sourcing strategy development
- Guides the local business colleagues on compliance and sustainability in sourcing
- Steers regional and global project roll-outs and change management on local level
- Manages local/regional supplier base and identifies potential supplier rationalization
- Steers the enablement of digital suppliers and content for the buying channels to cover local demand efficiently
- Guides local business on buying channels/order process for IMS
- University degree, MBA is a plus Ideally more from 5 to 7 years of experience in indirect materials purchasing with 3 years managerial experience Knowledge of markets including supply base, general industry information and cost drivers as well as good purchasing practices, contract law as it applies to the procurement process and supply chain management.
- Previous experience in multinationals and dealing with matrix structured organizations.
- Influencing and convincing capabilities as well as analytical and conceptual skills should be a personal strength.
- Experience on project implementation and organizational changes.
- Ability to question current practices and to drive improvements,
- Experience in working with SAP, Ariba