United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Strategy & Project Management Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. As an intern, you will play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization. Your role is highly dynamic and strategic in nature focusing on the top-level improvement initiatives only.
- Support the Centralized Regional Strategy team (and Project Management oversight) on all core Strategic Initiative Projects in North America
- Support sustainability efforts / product design / product placement / etc.
- Support Project Managers with various projects that span all functions
- Drive digitalization efforts (suggestions, recommendations, simplification)
- Lead projects, ask questions, & work on projects that align to your passion and career goals
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a Business or Engineering field.
- Able to intern full-time beginning in early January 2022
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore ,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.