United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Minneapolis, MN, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, New York, NY, United States, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Strategic Sales-North American Packaging
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Henkel is searching for an Executive-Level Sales Leader with strong strategic planning and execution skills, and an innovative mindset to develop and execute the sales and channel strategy for Henkel’s North American Packaging Business.
- The Strategic Head of Sales will work remote and lead a high performing team of seven sales leaders, as well as their direct reports.
- Lead our regional efforts in modernizing Henkel's sales and value delivery processes, leveraging our emerging digital platforms, driving a differentiated employee and customer experience, and the professional development of our sales leaders and sales professionals.
- The position offers a great opportunity to accelerate our transformation agenda, and to contribute to a highly dynamic, innovative, fun, and team-oriented growth business.
- This role will report directly to the Vice-President/Regional Business Head.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is a plus.
- Packaging industry experience (paper, flexible, pressure sensitive, etc) is required, with a minimum of 5+ years of Strategic Sales Leadership experience within the industry.
- Experience with Selling and Value-Delivery processes, as well as value-based pricing.
- Ability to travel 35%-50%.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.