United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
Maintenance Partner - Night Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$5,000 sign on bonus offered, in addition to relocation benefits if applicable (restrictions apply)
The Maintenance Partner is a key functional role in the Operational Line work team. They will employ strong troubleshooting skills with collaboration skills to partner with the operational team to improve operational efficiencies in production equipment operation. The Maintenance Partner is a role that brings technical knowledge, skills, and experiences for enabling the team to address identified corrections, implement technical improvements, and ensure the team's line equipment is properly maintained to achieve optimal performance.
- Strive to eliminate downtime and optimize operational efficiency
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Troubleshoot and maintain various types of production operation equipment including but not limited to: motors, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment
- Provide ongoing partnering and coaching to the team members and line owner on how to effectively implement and utilize autonomous maintenance activities, preventative maintenance planning and execution and operational effectiveness improvements
- Partner with the team to enable the team to identify trends and address equipment needs utilizing maintenance reports, creating summary presentations and daily activity logs
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs
- Work with team to continually update the production process and system software
- Attend daily shift team meetings to prioritize work orders and minimize downtime
- Safely operate cranes, power tools, hoists, and hand tools
- Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers, and specifications
- Maintain electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical knowledge via on-going training, industry workshops and technical reading
- Minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance or equivalent education
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Advanced technical or college training preferred
- Successful completion of Level 1 Mtc Assessment
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.