Hungary, Környe, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- • Receives all inbound shipments into database system.
- • Handles the packing list and/or bill of lading for all product received into the warehouse
- • Communicates any receiving issues and/or discrepancies to related department
- • Maintain material and storage data in database
- • Receives and supports the processing of returned product
- • Outbound shipment preparation and issuing in database system
- • active participation in the stock taking
- • Requires a high school diploma
- • up to 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- • Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- • Works under immediate supervision.
- • Operations database experience is preferred, as well as previous working experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- • Attention to detail, highly organized, multi-tasking, continuous follow through, keen ability to research and learn new things,
- • excellent written and verbal communication skills in English