United States, Los Angeles, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Field Sales Sales Representative ACM Division
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This Territory will cover the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, and Kern County, CA area. Home based office, flexible work schedule.
- Grow and profitably maintain Henkel's General Industrial Adhesive Technologies business based in parts of Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, and Kern County with existing sales base in excess of 1.6 million to 2.0 million dollars.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing an existing customer base.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify, and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell Loctite brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial maintenance customers in the Cement, Quarry Industry, and General Manufacturers ranging from medical device manufacturers to electric motors and other manufacturing customers.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that align with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel's product lines in the territory.
- Prioritize, direct and execute sales programs for the assigned market areas. Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Utilize Henkel's Customer Relationship Management "CRM Tools" to manage the sales and customer management process Recognize competitive forces and implement sales strategies to offset them.
- Benefits to include: Salary plus commission, vacation, paid Maternity /Paternity leave, 401K with company match, Company stock purchase plan, car allowance, First Day Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/401K).
- 3+ Years of industrial or business to business sales experience.
- Bachelors Degree or higher required.
- A Self Starter who can use Henkel's resources to maximize opportunities within the territory.
- The ideal candidate posses value-added selling experience as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing, quality, and maintenance teams.
- Time and Project management skills required.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Active listener who is detail oriented.
- Experience working with Industrial and Maintenance Distributors is a plus.
- Overnight Travel up to 2 to 3 nights per month required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.