Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Global Project Excellence Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Initiate and embed improvements in the Adhesives capital project management framework and governance
- Embed a structured (stage-gated) project process with predetermined gate requirements and establish gate/peer reviews to assure adherence to the process
- Embed Capital Project Excellence in the organization. Provide subject matter expert support and industry best practices on project management aspects such as engineering and contractor management, cost estimation, scheduling, project controls, scope change management, risk management etc.
- Improve standardization of capital project development and execution across the various regions
- Develop tools as needed for improved project delivery and transparency
- Actively drive knowledge sharing within the project community. Refine project work processes, standards, and best practices based on lessons learned
- Build project capability in the organization – define a development curriculum for project managers: provide project coaching and support as required
- 15+ years extensive experience in Capital Project development and execution in a manufacturing environment – both brownfield and greenfield projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- Capital Excellence experience (capital project work processes and standards)
- Proven experience with international interdisciplinary teams - ability to influence regional and global management and experienced project community members
- Change management experience
- Proficient in project management tools such as MS projects
- Background in Manufacturing Engineering and Operations
- PMI certification preferred