PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Creative Lead (eCommerce Content)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Handle eCommerce projects - Plan with digital and marketing teams, work with copy editors, and digital brand managers to ensure that final assets convey the targeted product/campaign
- Oversee content creation for social media campaigns, test/pilot projects, and eCommerce from start to finish based on a timeline; Develop key visuals for the eCommerce campaigns and product pages
- Provide direction to editors on how to best execute editing based on project brief / requirement from stakeholders; Delegate design tasks based on individual competencies (icon creation, animation, photo retouching, 3D, etc.)
- Ensure end-to-end execution per brand or campaign, with key stakeholders being involved in all approval stages; Closely collaborate with Content Factory (Henkel’s in-house studio in Germany)
- Develop conceptual ideas; Suggests copy text for social media campaigns and eCommerce contents
- Plan and facilitate upskilling within the team (in terms of creativity and conceptualization)
- Graduate of Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Multimedia Arts and Design or other relevant courses
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience as Creative Lead or Creative Director doing storytelling, project management, and conceptualization of ads for eCommerce projects and product pages; Background with social media campaigns is a plus
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience in directing and executing campaigns with a team; Preferably obtained from advertising agencies
- Creative project and campaign management experience is a must; People management experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) is required; Copy writing and copy editing is highly preferred
- Must be able to submit a portfolio that demonstrates previous campaigns and projects; Preferably related to eCommerce product pages
- Must have excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills