MYS, Kuala Lumpur, SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Country Sales Manager SG/MY
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop & implement country sales and business plan in line with global/regional strategy
- Direct management & leadership of 5-7 sales subordinates
- Drive profitable sales growth through sustainable sales excellence activities and practices that create value for generations
- Collaborate with business functions and corporate functional teams to drive business
- Develop strong distribution/channel strategy and relationships together with channel management team
- Directly partner with key customers & distributor partners to self drive the result
- Understand and anticipate local market trends to capture new growth & innovation needs through partnering with regional/global teams
- Train sales team on best practices & delivery on key KPIs
- Balance of maintaining existing customers while developing new customers on daily basis
- Steer full P&L on annual basis in line with KPIs
- Bachelors University Degree in Engineering / Business / Related Fields
- Possess at least 10 years of experience, with at least 3 years of relevant sales experience
- Ambitious / Self-starter
- Willingness to challenge status quo
- Strong project management skills
- Sold business acumen