United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
Sales Executive - Junior
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supporting the delivery of the sales and profit targets across the wholesale account portfolio
- Support brand activity across the accounts relevant to the sector
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- Assisting the National Account Manager (NAM) team with retailer presentations, promotional proposal submissions, stock management, and defined business development projects.
- Supporting the NAMs in the delivery of their strategic business targets.
- Support the wider team in the measurement and tracking of sales figures both internal and external
- Analysing customer sales and margin data, and provide insight into financial performance
- Work closely with all internal departments.
- Degree Educated, or equivalent, ideally within Business Management
- Completed graduate placement
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn, team player
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
- Personal initiative, with the ability to take on a high level of autonomy
- A strategic thinker with capability in planning and forecasting
- Exceptional IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)