Serbia, Kruševac, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL JE ZA ODVAŽNE – DA LI SI TI JEDAN OD NJIH?
U Henkelu možete da oblikujete svoju karijeru i da napravite iskorake. Vi ste ti koji su nosioci svojih projekata i preuzimate odgovornost odmah, od samog početka. Naši originalni brendovi na tržištima širom sveta pružaju nebrojane mogućnosti da pratite svoja ubeđenja i istražujete nove pravce u karijeri. Ukoliko imate preduzentički duh koji vam omogućava da razmišljate otvoreno i bez ograničenja, iskoristite priliku i oblikujte digitalnu budućnost zajedno sa nama.
Process controller in Quality Assurance Department
* Sampling of input materials, semi-finished goods and finished goods according to the good manufacturing practice as well as Henkel’s standards.
* Physico-chemical analysis of sampled material, semi-finished and finished goods.
* Checking CoA (Certificate of Analysis) of input materials
* Quality control of finished goods appearance
* Digital records of entering control plans, quality control results, products releasing, (Excel, SAP, internal applications, internal data basis)
* Communication and sharing the quality control results with production staff in order to get finished goods in accordance with quality specifications.
* Proposals and explanations to the production staff on the line in the field of monitoring finished goods appearance.
* Working and daily maintenance of laboratory equipment.
* Work in SAP system and using of all defined SAP transactions needed for daily quality assurance process, as well as working in SAP Quality Modul.
* Daily job working environment is physico-chemical laboratory that includes chemicals handling, laboratory equipment and devices, one part of the daily job is production working environment as well.
* Secondary education (chemical, pharmaceutical, gymnasium)
* Preferred previous working experience in the same or similar jobs, but not crucial
* Computer skills (MS Office)
* English language knowledge
* Teamwork ability, flexibility and proactiveness
* Analytical skills
* Persistence, perseverance, independence in daily work and a desire to work in a multinational team
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.