HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Prepared daily bank reconciliation reports to aid proper cash planning and provide useful insights into allocation of funds to various bank accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of lodgments into respective customer accounts
- Ensuring that customer statements is up-to-date Follow up with customers to ensure that overdue accounts are cleared on a timely basis.
- Banking of customer cheques Preparation of treasury related documents (i.e. Banking access Maintenance, Trade documents etc.)
- Regular tracking and tracing of customer payments to facilitate timely credit order releases.
- Customer collection calls to gather issues for further internal discussions/resolutions and improve the cash-cycle.
- Degree in Accounting
- 0-1 year experience.
- Microsoft excel proficiency
- Very commendable analytical skills
- Pro-active and result oriented
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality while working under pressure organized and very coordinated very commendable interpersonal communication skills