Sales & Marketing Controller
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Prepares planning, forecasting and (internal) monthly financial statements
- Contributes with information / reports / analysis to the decision support in Functions and BUs / SBUs
- Communicates actively controlling relevant topics to Functions and BUs / SBUs
- Monitors cost development of planned objectives and prepares deviation analysis
- Takes care of compliance and governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Financial Reporting
- Spreads financial controlling knowledge and consciousness across the company
- Contributes to continuous improvement in controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Executes projects
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 years experience
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and performance KPIs.
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the HoS/GM for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to improve cost effectiveness.
- Supporting the HoS/GM to ensure timely completion of key project milestones.