Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for safe maintenance of plant and facility equipment & services for the Ballyfermot site, whilst maximising availability and efficiency.
- Deliver work plan and manage resources to ensure completion of all works and maintenance routines according to this plan.
- Support in the continuous development of plant & facility strategies, management of facilities systems and equipment.
- Ensure compliance, certification and calibrations according to regulatory, statutory directives and all other appropriate standards.
- Provide and present reports to demonstrate control and delivery of work plan.
- Manage change controls according to site requirements
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Facilities and or building services.
- High level of proactivity to identify opportunities to improve delivery of services and improvement in the infrastructure & equipment.
- 5 years’ experience in general services.
- Knowledge of Emaint/SAP system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and target focused