Italy, Casarile, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in R&D - Chemistry
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in the laboratory to prepare formulations and / or synthesize polymers
- Characterize the products obtained by various analytical test techniques
- Make performance tests on products.
- Report results regularly
- Master degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or similar
- Great level of English
- Good knowledge of Office Package (especially Excel)
- Previous laboratory experience is a nice to have (ex. formulations, polymer synthesis)
- Proactive, passionate and team player with excellent communication skills