Japan, Osaka, Adhesive Technologies
Market Strategy Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- The Market Strategy Manager will work with the Global Market Strategy Team to develop and bring to life strategic marketing and business initiatives for Henkel's Consumer Packaging Adhesives business in Japan and APAC
- In your role you transform market insights into customer and portfolio strategies and develop business programs with the global team that you have full responsibility for in implementation throughout your region
- Positioning of packaging market segment as a leader in Sustainability & Technology by driving the regional innovation agenda
- Operating close to consumers and take inspiration from industry and society megatrends that translate to adhesive solutions created with consumers in mind
- Your key stakeholders are the regional SBU management as well technical service, sales and innovation teams with whom you bring to life new product introductions and novel sales strategies, fill white spots and foster excellence in value selling
- Bachelors University Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Strategic Marketing, Business Development or Consulting
- Proven track record of implementing strategic initiatives in marketing and/or business development
- High affinity to digital tools and messaging
- Fluency in Japanese and English