SWE, Stockholm, Beauty Care
Internship Nordic Logistics Beauty and Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- You will be a part of our Logistics Team supporting us in reporting logistics KPIs including logistics cost, service level, inventory discrepancies and scrapping products.
- Your other tasks are supporting the correct execution of inbound and storage processes, executing transportation and warehousing self-invoicing process and controlling the data accuracy.
- The role also includes the ensuring optimized transportation planning and controlling the availability and accuracy of proof of delivery data.
- You will be encouraged to bring your own points of improvement regarding our processes.
- This position will be located at our Nordic headquarters in Stockholm, Alvik.
- Business/Engineer student with focus in Supply Chain Management or other related courses.
- You are fluent in English and you value high team spirit and are open minded.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office Excel (pivot, v-lookup, etc.), macros and queries are a plus.
- You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution, clear recommendations and action plan with your analytical mindset.
- You are self-driven and able to take the lead wherever you see potential improvement.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, you work proactively, independently and knowledge of SAP system is a plus.
- Available for 6-12 months fulltime from December-January 2021.