Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Manager New Business (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Within New Business we create, build, and bring to life new opportunities for Henkel Laundry & Homecare (LHC). We look beyond our current category core offerings to build potential new spaces via targeting new consumers/tribes that we as LHC are unable to, through new ways (new go to market approaches), and with new partners (smart solution partners). The job purpose is to support and help bring to life the new opportunities in ways that focus on getting to market and learning live at speed with a focus on learning and building a scalable replicable model.
- Project lead of a designated Project, using all available tools and methodology, contacts, and newest working methods to turn ideas into a winning mix. With a keen focus on unlocking the real opportunity and defining the scalable, replicable model to support new growth for Henkel Laundry & Homecare
- Support the driving of projects forward fast from proof of concept to Lab, Pilot and then first scale model:
- Evaluating a new disruptive project idea and transforming it into a new opportunity
- Leveraging the most up to date consumer centric innovation methodology (Design thinking, Design Sprints etc.)
- Accelerating live market learnings by using all internally and externally available contacts and new ways of working including early prototyping, testing and iterating according to Lean Start-up Methodology (Build-Measure-Learn), consumer co-creation, lab launches and company building, new business models, partnership management, consulting etc.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Innovation, Business, Digital or a related field
- At least 5-8 years relevant work experience in new ways of working (working with start-ups, lab launches, consumer co-creation, experimenting, early prototyping etc.), disruptive innovation and marketing project management and/or Ecosystem/Platform business economies
- Experience in ecosystem & platform economy building appreciated
- Great story telling skills/narrative building
- Having a curious, challenger mindset. Prepared to challenge status quo and see things through at pace with a willingness to learn and pivot
- Operating in ambiguous environments, able to leverage networks and personal resilience to identify ‘the next question’ to unlock opportunities
- Autonomous with good abilities to plan, manage and deliver operational activities to ensure deliverables are met e.g., time keeping, metrics definition, drive, analytic thinking, networking, enthusiasm
- Intuitive PPT & Excel knowledge to develop impactful, engaging presentations and involved financial scenario calculations
- International working experience preferred
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills would be beneficial