Turkey, Ankara, Laundry & Home Care
Production Engineer, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience in production field
- Knowledge of Kaizen, Lean and/or TPM activities is preferred
- Good command of English language,
- Good level of MS Office knowledge,
- Self-motivated, advanced communication skills & result oriented