Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Manager Innovation Strategy - Portfolio and Growth (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Actively shape the future of Henkel Adhesive Technologies in our newly built Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf using this exceptional opportunity for fast development in an extremely innovative and cooperative business environment
- Work close with and impact Senior Leadership across Adhesive Technologies on adjacent growth opportunities and core portfolio strategy developments
- Consult with business units on strategic initiatives by developing high-level project plans to achieve strategic goals
- Analyze and develop a deep understanding of industry trends, customer segments, and competitive landscape
- Develop the innovation portfolio and growth strategy and lead initiatives to drive operational improvements across business groups
- Network to align strategic roadmaps, transfer standard methods and drive processes globally
- Completed Master's degree or MBA with technical background (Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science, etc.)
- Ideally about 10 years of professional experience, including 4-5 years in strategy consulting, investment banking, or equivalent corporate strategy & development roles
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking including exceptional ability to envision the big picture, grasp and distill complex ideas and analyze data to drive strategic objectives and priorities
- B2B industry experience, exemplary skill in peer influencing, indirect leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Experience running larger programs with multiple (senior) stakeholders
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous