South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive e-Mobility Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for sales of e-mobility business in automotive industry
- Demonstrate success in project development, project management, contract negotiation, closing a deal/sale, finding new sales opportunities and bringing ideas to add value in the business
- Identify, understand and respond timely to customer needs and desires within the context of account goals
- Keep good communication with customers, distributors and internal stakeholders to make customers' requirements and industry trends
- Build up customer relationship to provide timely technical service
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent is required
- Minimum of three years working experience in automotive industry is required
- Sales or technical experience in EV, e-mobility or automotive electronics is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred