United States, Chicago, IL, Adhesive Technologies
Production Supervisor-3rd Shift-Sign on bonus $2,500
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We offer a sign on bonus of $2,500, Benefits on day one, 120 vacation hours and many more perks.
- Manages all operations at factory level to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against plant performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for plant personnel
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Responsible for the supervision of personnel and production of products.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping and environmental practices and filling out safety permits.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving where and when a problem may arise.
- Transitions shifts and resolve production concerns by coordinating closely with other supervisors and managers at the facility.
- Review and revise production schedules to ensure materials are on-hand, and work instructions are correct.
- Gather data on weekly and monthly production rates, and prepare reports on production data.
- Support plant initiatives such as safety, environmental, quality, 5S and SAP implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Chemical Engineer or related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multi-task, organize/prioritize and handle competing deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to work 3rd Shift Hours: 11PM – 7AM
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.