United States, Minneapolis, MN, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* This is a hybrid role with 40% WFH.
- Build Strategic Partnerships with top customers, identifying shared supply chain efficiencies and aligning with customer initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvements and process innovation around order capture/cycle times to increase responsiveness to customer needs.
- Collaborate and plan jointly with sales and the customer to optimize sales while maintaining custom's targeted key performance indicators (OTIF, In Stock, Fill Rate & desired inventory level)
- Partner with Henkel sales and demand planning teams to provide customer order projections/forecast (where available) to improve Henkel's forecast accuracy and inventory.
- Communicate internally customer initiatives and requirements with anticipated impact to company; ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 3 or more years related supply chain experience, preferably in a consumer products or manufacturing organization.
- Communicate internally customer initiatives and requirements with anticipated impact to company; ability to prepare and deliver presentations
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.