United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Technical Operator - 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Technical Operators are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical issues on packaging line equipment while minimizing the interruption to production. They are also expected to operate equipment on the packaging lines when maintenance issues are not being addressed.
- Troubleshoot, repair and make adjustments to packaging line equipment
- Clean and change over packaging line equipment as necessary with minimal downtime
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks on equipment
- Operate packaging line equipment
- Follow and maintain equipment centerlines
- Perform basic to intermediate mechanical activities
- 2 to 3 years of current or recent production operation or industrial maintenance experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing/packaging equipment (mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors) as well as hand and power tools
- Availability to work 2nd shift (2:30 PM - 10:30 PM) schedule as well as weekend overtime shifts
- High school diploma or GED required; vocational/technical coursework preferred
- Basic computer (Microsoft Office, Outlook) and math skills
- Intermediate to advanced troubleshooting skills
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.