United States, San Francisco, CA, United States, Miami, FL, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, New York, NY, United States, Charlotte, NC, United States, Cleveland, OH, United States, Greenville, SC, United States, Austin, TX, Adhesive Technologies
eCommerce Merchandising Manager - Remote
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Join the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- Make an impact in our journey to excellence in end-to-end Customer Experience by supporting our Henkel Adhesives Digital Transformation with the goal to become a fully Customer centric and data-driven organization
- Focused on developing capabilities related to eCommerce merchandising, including portfolio and pricing (for all own platforms) that can be used at a global & local level
- Lead, define and implement approaches to optimize customer discovery and selection of products and drive conversion
- Supporting in the identification and leading development of on going implementation and management of critical eCommerce capabilities
- Partner with the Henkel DX teams to manage the implementation and evolution of the eCommerce merchandising capability
- Operating as the global center of excellence, working cross functionally and across countries with local businesses to bring best in class solutions
- Support in organizational upskilling
- Work in tandem with local leads around the world to understand local requirements, identify points of friction in the customer journey, and use to develop/refine capabilities roadmap
- Close coordination with Marketing, Sales and Customer Service functions to create a frictionless and personalized customer experience
- Leveraging data & analytics to improve the customer experience and ensure KPIs are being met
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, user product management, merchandising, and other related disciplines
- BS/BA degree in business, engineering, psychology, communications is preferred
- Naturally curious with creative problem solving skills
- In depth professional knowledge of Digital Commerce
- A strong customer orientation and collaborative approach
- Experience in global, cross-cultural, and cross-functional work environments
- Ability to work within a matrix organization leading and managing stakeholders around the world
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill, in order to drive large transformational projects
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Experience with agile working
- Results driven, self-motivated and hands-on approach
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.