United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Warehouse Operator - 3rd shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Loads, unloads, shelves and materials, bulks, components, ect. in appropriate warehouse locations.
- Supplies, replenishes and supports production staging areas and production work centers with needed raw materials, production process materials, containers, pallets, ect.
- Prepares and moves completed skids to appropriate destination.
- Picks, labels and ships orders.
- Cycle count raw materials and components.
- Receives in goods when needed.
- Forklift experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.