Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship Industrial Design/Packaging Design
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in the design and innovation team on diverse and exciting projects with our interdisciplinary R&D teams and actively shape the future of our products
- Ideation, conception, 2D- and 3D design of structural packaging (bottles, caps, devices) from aesthetic, technical, economic, sustainable and ergonomic points of view
- Active work on day-to-day business to strategic development in the international packaging development of Laundry & Home Care with taking responsibility for own, exciting projects
- Creation of visualizations, illustrations and prototypes for the development of internal concepts, market studies to market-ready products
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of industrial-/product design
- First work experiences in previous internships are advantageous
- 3D software knowledge in solidworks and in plastics processing is desirable
- Strong skills in digital visualizations and drawings and proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite are required
- Open-minded and team-oriented personality with a high level of independence and engagement