Internship Innovation Management Construction Adhesives (d/f/m) – Starting January 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support of our global innovation team in their daily business by analyzing project data and preparing comprehensive reports
- Close cooperation with our stakeholders from R&D, Marketing, Technical Customer Service, etc.
- Improvement of our knowledge database
- Supporting the ideation process
- Contributing your own ideas and willingness to learn about exciting innovations every day
- Students of business administration, ideally with focus on project management; first practical experience acquired through similiar internships is a plus
- Excellent English skills and advanced communication skills required
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills, reliability and high level of self-organization to handle projects independently
- Drive and willingness to achieve results as well as a proactive work attitude
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting January 2022
- Detailed Onboarding incl. Mentoring
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Promotion of social projects and support for volunteer work
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,285 per month
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Sandra Hametner, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during COVID-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we can also conduct our hiring process virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to the Austrian government regulations regarding safety and health as well as remote-work.