United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Product Line Manager - Automotive
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Product Line Manager will develop and execute regional product (line) strategies for Henkel's automotive portfolio of products.
- Manages and optimizes regional product profitability, drives regional COGs projects in alignment with Global Product and Technology Management.
- Oversees regional product portfolio with the goal of reducing product portfolio complexity.
- Drives the whole product line by managing the product lifecycle process.
- Manages product launches in alignment with relevant interfaces.
- Supports product ramp ups and site transfers.
- Provides input to Manufacturing and Purchasing on manufacturing and supply chain needs regionally and finds solutions to ad-hoc crises such as raw material shortages.
- Drives market launches of new products and roll-out initiatives regionally.
- Supports master data processes and data maintenance.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Chemistry, or Engineering related field required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years industrial experience required in Marketing, Engineering, Product Development, or Technical Service is required.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- High proficiency of MS Office with emphasis on Excel skills
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
- SAP experience a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.