NZL, Auckland, Beauty Care
ASK Advisor NZ North
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Preparation and delivery of seminars and technical support; in -salon training to the Global standard
- Deliver education via flexibly learning platforms; Face 2 Face, virtual, online
- Collaborate and support the Sales Area Manager and sales team
- Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contacts
- Grow existing customers through full ranging of SKP portfolio sell in and sell through
- Hairdressing Qualifications
- Strong hairdressing/technical background: proven experience as a hairdresser
- Prior experience working as a trainer and educator in hairdressing
- High skill level and knowledge of colour, form, care, cutting and finish
- High level of public speaking/presentation/communication skills/ Computer literacy
- Driver’s licence
- Role will require minimal travel every 6 weeks. Car allowance included plus travel expenses