Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing Logistics Europe
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Jointly drive with your mentor sourcing initiatives for our industrial customer distribution in Europe
- Making use of our digital eSourcing tools, deriving a future supplier set-up, preparing and attending supplier reviews and negotiations as well as work in close collaboration with various stakeholders
- Accompany the implementation of sustainable logistics solutions in the area of transport management and warehousing for an improved carbon footprint, including supplier communication and data analysis
- Conduct market research on transport-, warehousing- and logistics equipment solutions within the paneuropean market area
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business administration or related studies, such as supply chain management or purchasing
- Excellent English skills (written, oral)
- Firm experience with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Being a true team player as well as open-minded, analytical, flexible, pro-active, determined and able to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and ability to establish trustful relationships across multiple functions and to leadership
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- Availability: Starting in Q2/2022, preferably for 6 months