United States, Cincinnati, OH, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry and Home Care Sales Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become a part of our team by analyzing, reporting, and actioning point of sale data for the Kroger Laundry and Home Care Sales Team
- Collaborate on exciting projects across brick and mortar and digital/e-commerce stores that allow you to make real impact and work with Henkel and Kroger key stakeholders
- Expand your skills in navigating syndicated data (IRI, Market 6, Stratum) and internal Henkel systems to develop reports, scorecards, and analysis.
- Assist in forecasting and promotional analysis across the business
- Receive ongoing feedback discussions that will allow you to accomplish concrete goals
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in at least their junior year majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Data Analytics/Data Science, Communications or related discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship.
- Able to intern part-time beginning in January through May with opportunity for extension if desired
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems, develop creative solutions, collect information from a variety of sources and consult with others as needed
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with leadership experience in envisioning, direction setting and influencing others
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.