Quality Control Technician
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- To assist with the daily operational activities within the Quality Control department.
- To ensure all day to day activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to current business standards.
- Testing of all finished goods, intermediates and raw materials in accordance to specification.
- Liaise with all departments on site for completion of related Quality Control activities.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives within the Quality department.
- Responsible for life extension of expired products
- Support the Product Development team and Technical Customer Services team with research and development initiatives.
- Performing batch supervision activities.
- Assist with Quality Nonconformance’s (investigation and closure).
- Assist with troubleshooting for resolution of customer complaints where Quality Control activities are required.
- Runs Process control charts.
- Ensures that laboratory equipment is calibrated.
- Preparation of COAs for distribution to customers in accordance with the customer specific requirements.
- Input of all Quality Control data into SAP.
- Maintain and improve the 5S standard of the Quality Control Laboratory.
- Ensures that the correct PPE and general safety rules are adhered to in the laboratory.
- A degree/diploma in a Science related field At least 2 years of experience in a Quality Control Laboratory
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of Core Tools will be an added advantage