Logistics (Inbound & Outbound) Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Organizing the dispatch and delivery of finished goods for both domestic and export markets.
- Co-owns the logistics budget with the FG Warehouse Manager, including tracking and initiating saving ideas.
- Masters the current inbound/outbound logistics processes and identifies areas of improvement with focus on efficiency and cost savings.
- Follow up on import delivery schedules, track goods in transit (afloat), ensure documentation retention as per required standards and execute mitigation plans for delayed consignments.
- Manages all Third-Party Logistics Service Providers’ contract and ensure KPIs are met
- Manages day-to-day activities of a team responsible for moving goods and materials, including developing schedules, methods and routes.
- Analyzes costs, coordinating customs clearances and permits.
- Develops and implements transport and distribution procedures to optimize resources and achieve volume targets.
- Degree in Engineering or Business
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management