United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development and Exports Manager for Professionals and Construction Solutions
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are currently seeking a Business Development and Sales professional to drive new business development in our Professionals and Construction Solutions segments across a subset of IMEA countries (Emerging Markets) and directly lead our sales growth in new high potential geographies.
- Actively support sales and marketing teams in existing markets on pursuing major business development opportunities by providing technical and commercial expertise (e.g., NPIs, introduction of major customers and / or partners, etc.)
- Coordinate with relevant regional business managers to organize technical support for Emerging Markets countries as required to drive business development
- Plan market entry and carry out strategic customer portfolio planning in new high potential markets
- Identify, appoint and directly manage potential partners (e.g. distributor network) in new markets and support the same in existing markets
- Determine and organize local resources required across new markets to support growth agenda
- Create and execute on sales pipeline in new high potential markets
- Proactively and regularly review progress against sales and profitability targets and adjust plans accordingly
- Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of and experience in the business development and sales process, excelling at major market opportunity identification, lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals.
- A deep understanding of product segments in scope or FMCG markets more generally is a great plus.
- Experience in targeted markets in IMEA (e.g., African countries).
- Excellent negotiating skills and a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to effectively collaborate with local and regional teams and motivate others to drive a successful growth agenda in markets under responsibility.