Germany, Düsseldorf, France, Paris, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Key Account Manager - Aerospace WEU (remote FR or GER) (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide technical support to maximize sales growth for Henkel Aerospace
- Act as technical liaison between key account and all departments within Henkel by coordinating technical service support, qualification projects, and technology strategy
- Work directly with internal departments and the Key Account Team to identify, develop, qualify, complete, and maintain applications and technologies
- Manage the customer centric programs and projects necessary to support specifications, qualifications, and technology projects
- Act as the Henkel Aerospace Technology and R&D interface to technology teams and organize technology fairs
- Assist in developing Henkel technology roadmaps to compliment customer technology roadmap directions
- Completed Master's degree in the field of Chemical Engineering / Technical Engineering
- 7 years of relevant work experience ideally in the aerospace / M&P / engineering field
- Fluent English language skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Power Point) as well as SharePoint, Teams and in customer specific portals; SAP is desirable
- Enjoy working in a team with different internal & external departments as well as regions
- Flexibility as well as commitment & motivation
- Analytical thinking skills
- Organizational talent & strong planning skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 40% within Europe)
- Driving license B
This is a field-based position that can be based anywhere in Germany or France (home office).