PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Transport Planning Specialist (Spanish Speaker)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Plan and optimize transport orders (sea, air, road, and express)
- Coordinate with Carriers, Warehouse and Customer Service with respect to shipment status and revisions
- Collaborate strongly with multi-functional teams on a regional and global level
- Support the team to keep logistics cost on an optimum level and reach a satisfactory end customer service level
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Management or related courses
- Preferably with at least one (1) year working experience in Supply Chain or SSC/GBS/BPO industry; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in Spanish and English verbal and written communication is needed
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be a team player, with great attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, and strong organizational skills
- Must be amenable to work on a night shift schedule (9PM - 6AM), following Latin American holidays, can start by January 2022