Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Senior Manager Board Office Beauty Care (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Conduct strategic, financial and market analyses to derive recommendations and impactful actions for Henkel Beauty Care
- Support the Beauty Care’s Board member in key strategic initiatives, presentations, and ad hoc requests
- Develop content for and execute leadership meetings and events
- Drive in- and external positioning and communication of Henkel Beauty Care and its leadership team
- Be responsible for key projects, including preparation, execution, and implementation
- Become part of a highly motivated international team to make an impact for Henkel Beauty Care
- Excellent university degree in business administration, economics, or mathematics
- Approx. seven years of work experience thereof 3+ years in a strategic or finance role
- FMCG experience in an international environment preferred
- Excellent analytical, presentation and project management skills
- Strong team-player with high motivation and hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English, German is advantageous