Category Manager ACC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Takes an active role in strategy development and implementation, selling and differentiation propositions, as well as, the delivery of customer presentations, line reviews and new program opportunities.
- Communicates regularly with both the Sales and Marketing teams to provide information, answer questions, and assist with issues within the channels.
- Develops, implements, monitors and modifies plans and promotions to ensure the achievement of objectives and the full activation of the current and potential consumers shopping the channel.
- Coordinates ongoing market and competitive research to identify consumer needs. Understands the changes in the industry and evolves both strategies and tactics accordingly to improve both the company’s as well as our customer’s position in the market place.
- Focus on optimizing in-store shopping experience via merchandising, promotions, omnipresence and communication opportunities.
- Project management for customer initiatives is routine for this position.
- • Problem Solving – Identifies and analyzes problems; weighs relevance and accuracy of information; evaluates and generates alternative solutions; makes recommendations.
- Resilience – Positively impacts the team and the organization by dealing effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Leadership – Shows a high degree of personal integrity, honesty and ethical behavior; respects & protects confidential information; holds self-accountable for results.
- Teamwork – A strong team player and builder who recognizes the importance of their individual contributions to the team’s overall success. Active listening and participating skills a must.
- Continual Learning – Assesses and recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development. Analytical thinking - Ability to analyze, make and implement recommendations.