United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Packaging Operator- 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- High school graduate or GED
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping infractions in area of responsibility.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains a professional, team-player attitude.
- Engagement and ownership of one’s own work area and equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.