IDN, Tangerang, Adhesive Technologies
Area sales engineer for Central Java
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead, coach, manage & motivate a team of KR Sales Assistant Managers and Sales Engineers to meet and exceed sales and profit objectives for AIS business through project and account management, and optimum utilization of resources.
- Develop business strategies for short term & long-term objectives.
- Work closely with other departments to manage inventory days & A/R days.
- Explore market opportunities and manage product portfolio to achieve profitable sales growth.
- Work with Business manager to transfer know-how and formulate action plan.
- People development focus – Plan, implement and monitor AIS team members' personal development.
- On-going focus on succession planning - develop managers for potential positions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is any related field. Chemical Engineering or Business Administration is highly preferred.
- Fluent in Chinese or Korean
- Good English communication
- Willing to be based in Central Java area.
- At least 5 years working in sales and marketing experience in B2B. Footwear industry experience is highly preferred.