Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Management Trainee, Industrial & Electronic Adhesives (Fixed-term)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with Technical Customer Service to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- University degree in Engineering departments is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
- Valid driving license and flexibility for traveling