South Korea, Ansan, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care Safety, Health & Environment Supervisor
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) organization
- Execute various activities for SHE improvements and accident prevention via collaborating co-work with other departments
- Execute various activities for conducting legal requirements like Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Execute chemical management based on legal requirements like Chemical Control Act, Dangerous Goods Safety Management Act
- Support ISO management for the related with SHE
- Bachelor’s degree Chemical, Environmental, Industrial Safety Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of three years work experience in related field is required
- Related certificate holder is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required