IND, Kurkumbh, Adhesive Technologies
Assistant Manager SHE
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This position is responsible for SHE activities at the plant. It requires interaction with internal functions like Manufacturing, Engineering, HR & Admin, Stores and Warehouse, QC, Procurement, Technical Service and with external entities like Statutory authorities, contractor's.
- To ensure zero incident/accident on site by ensuring compliance ,permits, trainings, risk assessments and other safety activities
- To follow SHE checklists/compliances as per company SHE policies and also ensure all the legal statutory compliance is maintained
- To regularly impart SHE related training to employees at site
- To ensure compliance of all PPEs usage at site. Also, to ensure the proper maintenance and usage of all safety related equipment’s e.g. hydrant system, foam, sprinklers, safety showers, fire alarms etc.
- To ensure effective operations of the effluent treatment facility and ensure compliance of the effluent norms as per Pollution Control board consent. Also ensure compliance to all Waste disposal activities
- To ensure compliance of all Occupational Health related activities
- Candidate with Bachelors degree in chemical with advance diploma in Industrial Safety is must
- Candidate should have 10 years of working experience in SHE.
- looking for candidate with good experience in SHE from Hazardous Chemical , Paints ,core Pharma manufacturing companies
- Good communications skills , Marathi spoken is essential.
- Good understanding of the SHE standards, production process, statutory compliance and good inter-personal skills