Germany, Hamburg, Human Resources
HR Business Partner Sites Hamburg & Berlin (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Act as responsible HR Head for the Henkel Sites in Hamburg (Schwarzkopf Professional) and Berlin (dx – Henkel’s digital business), thus being a strong consultant for management for all relevant HR topics & processes
- Be responsible for driving business-wide HR strategies, programs, initiatives, and process enhancements in close cooperation with corporate HR & HR located at other German sites
- Identify top talents, plan and initiate all relevant development measures for the management and high potentials
- Compensation management responsibility for performance of annual salary review for managerial employees including job evaluation processes
- Act as the performance and potential competencies improvement driver and provoke positive changes in the people development to allow for successful development
- Deliver recognized added value for stakeholders by strategic and operational HR support: ensure HR strategy is aligned with business strategy to achieve shared goals, targets and strategy of the different departments
- Manage complex HR Projects in close cooperation with corporate HR and local HR of other sites in Germany
- Act as interface and strongly cooperate with respective HR specialists / departments like Payroll, Learning/ Development, Employer Reputation, Pension, etc.
- Handle individual cases according to tariff agreements and labor law
- Cooperate closely with employee representative bodies
- Master’s degree in business administration, HR or other related area
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience, incl. HR Business Partner roles, preferably gained on a local as well as on a corporate headquarter level
- Industry sector experience in FMCG or digital business is an advantage
- Strategic thinker able to deal with complexity, with exceptional analytical & conceptual skills and a strong results orientation
- Motivated, dynamic and result-oriented team player with the willingness to learn new things
- Strong communication, self-management & presentation skills, intercultural sensitivity
- Business fluent in German & English